- Our contact details
- The type of personal information we collect
- How we get the personal information and why we have it
- How we store your personal information
- Your data protection rights
- How to complain
(1) Our contact details
|Phone Number||+44 (0)1259 236132|
(2) The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Details you enter on contact forms, such as your name and contact details
- Details you enter into our website’s apps, such a the ROI calculator
- Details on the usage of our website, such as the pages you view
(3) How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have asked us for a demonstration of our product, and we need to contact you to arrange this
- You have asked us a question and would like to send you a reply
- You have used one of our online tools, and we would like to contact you
We use the information that you have given us in order to provide you with the best possible customer service.
We may share this information with Hubspot – our CRM software provider.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
- We have a legitimate interest.
(4) How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our website’s database. Your information is also securely stored in our Customer Relationship Managment (CRM) software, provided by Hubspot.
If you are not a customer, we keep your personal information for a period of no more than 24 months. After this period, your personal information will be deleted or anonymised.
If you are an existing customer, we will keep your personal information stored for the duration of our relationship, after which your personal information will be deleted or anonymised.
(5) Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – you have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – you have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – you have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – you have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – you have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
If you wish to make a request, please contact us by mail, email or phone using the details at the top of this page.
(6) How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint by contacting us using the details at the top of this page.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113.
ICO website: ico.org.uk